A Comprehensive Educational & Experiential Course for all Women
Women sharing with women, healing in the company of women, taking responsibility for their health.
Date: Friday Oct 05, 2012 - Sunday Oct 07, 2012
- Friday 7:00-9:00 pm. FREE. OPEN TO ALL
- Saturday & Sunday 10:00 am-6:30 pm
Location: Rudramandir (Location Details)
- Causes of Imbalances: Prevention & Healing of Breast Dis-eases
- Understanding Hormones & Hormonal links to Breast Cancer
- Estrogenic chemicals and products: Educating your daughters & young women
- The Lymphatic System & Body’s Detoxification Pathways
- Diet & Nutrition: Ayurvedic & Constitutional Nutritional Guidelines specific to each individual, for hormonal health, vitality, strong immunity & healing.
- Psychological & Spiritual aspects of Breast Health: Breasts as Symbols of the Tree of Life
- Specific movement practices: including Yogic breathing practices (Pranayama) for optimum oxygen, flow of chi, prana thru the breasts & body
- Healing in Joy: Celebration of the Gift of Life & Being a Woman
Dedicated to all Mothers, Daughters & Grandmothers.
Please wear loose comfortable clothing for Ease & for movement practices & bring a Note book
Fees & Registation
Registration is closed.
830 Bancroft Way
The Lotus Room
Berkeley, CA 94710
About Mersedeh Kheradmand
Mersedeh Kheradmand, BFA, NTS. Is an accomplished artist & a gifted teacher. She is a holistic health practitioner, yoga & meditation instructor, educator and inspired life coach, in private consulting practice since 1996. At 28 years of age her life took a radical shift, her mother’s challenging & courageous journey with Breast Cancer became her inspiration. Mersedeh’s passion for healing, support of others, and devotion to celebrate her mother’s gift has culminated in the study of the healing sacred arts in the last 20 years, after having been an artist and a painter.
Mersedeh was trained by Dr. Sat Dharam Kaur, N.D., in Toronto, Canada as a teacher & educator for the comprehensive “Healthy Breast Program”. She is also a graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design, New Mexico School of Natural Therapeutics & Master Yoga Academy. Her unique gift of creative insight comes through years of extensive trainings, living & teaching the healing arts.
Please call (925-889-9195) or email